Innovation is everywhere at KAUST -- from the labs to the classrooms to the schools. Come see the wide range of innovative works being produced within the KAUST ecosystem at our IP Technology Showcase. You will be amazed and inspired!
The IP Technology Showcase will feature:
- Twenty of the most innovative technologies developed at KAUST presented by researchers, featuring every scientific discipline in the university.
- Five startups with IP from KAUST Innovation’s Entrepreneurship Center.
- The ‘Kidventors’: a group of Grade 8 students that took part in a design thinking class in collaboration with the Entrepreneurship Center. The prototypes of their solutions will be displayed at the showcase.
- “Cybersecurity: protecting IP in the digital age”, by the IT Services and Information Security Departments.
- “Try Out a Scientific Virtual Reality Experience with the Visualization Core Lab”. Get inside the brain! Fly through a forest of neurons and experience the process neurons go through when they receive energy from blood vessels to do their job. Look closely – you'll be able to see neuron communication, or synapsis, in action!
- The KAUST Student Entrepreneurship, Business and Innovation Group (eBIG).
This event is part of the World IP Day Symposium entitled ‘Intellectual Property: Towards a Better Economy’ and brought to you by the Office of Enrichment Programs in collaboration with KAUST Innovation.
Innovation and Economic Development
The mission of the Innovation & Economic Development department is to help maximize KAUST’s contribution to the economic diversification of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its transformation to a knowledge-based economy.
No resources found.
No links found.