Her Highness Princess Mashael bint Saud Al-Shalan
Founding partner at Aeon collective
- Advises on the topics of climate policy, clean energy, earth resources and sustainability.
- Graduate from Columbia University’s school of international and public affairs with a masters in international affairs concentrated on economic and political development, the sustainable development track and specialized in applied science.
- Experience with national governments on economic development.
- Participated in cop21 and cop26 in the Saudi climate negotiating team.
- Some research topics: climate policy & global governance, carbon capture, sequestration & use, climate change & security.
Her Highness Princess Noura bint Turki Al-Saud
Princess Noura bint Turki Al-Saud is the Founding Partner of AEON strategy. As an advocate of sustainable and equitable development, she is also a Co-Founder of AEON COLLECTIVE, a non profit cross disciplinary initiative that advocates sustainable practices for inclusive and equitable development through policy relevant research and dialogue. Noura holds a masters degree in International Affairs from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) where she took an interdisciplinary approach to development and international cooperation. She focused on Urban and social development, as well as Energy systems, earth sciences and energy and climate policy with an emphasis on the intersection between science, policy and markets. Her work on energy focuses on the topic of energy and climate policy; carbon management, energy efficiency, and the geopolitics of energy and climate. She has previously held the role of assistant director at The King Faisal Center for Research, a think tank based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where she also headed the Unit on Energy Studies, focusing on the geopolitics of energy and energy markets
No resources found.
No links found.