This fascinating trip includes the following:
- Al Tayebat Museum
- Safeya Binzagr Art Gallery (includes gift shop with prints)
- Lunch at the Movenpick Resort Al Nawras, Jeddah
- Old British Legation House
- The Naseef House
- Tour of Old Jeddah by Eng. Sami Nawar
- Snacks, lunch and beverages are provided.
Registration will be as follows:
Thursday, January 5 from 9:00 am to Tuesday, January 10 at 5:00 pm via Student Life Forum (see below) OR until the trip is fully booked.
Cost: SAR 225 per person.
* Graduate Students: via Student Life Forum - https://kaust.collegiatelink.net/form/start/114564
* Non-Graduate Students/Visiting Students/Faculty/Community Members: in person at the Student Life Forum Help Desk, Level 2, Student Center during business hours at the dates above OR until fully booked. You will be asked to fill the payroll deduction form or to pay cash to the Treasury in Finance Department.
This trip is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Exact time and other details on the departure location will be provided later.
This trip is being organized by the Graduate Affairs’ Office of Graduate Events and Recreation and sponsored by WEP 2017.
Manager , Graduate Events & Recreation
No resources found.
No links found.