This workshop is a 3 day “Maker Space” which is a room that is equipped with various technologies and provides the basis of a communal environment for creative exploration and collaboration. Within this space a series of workshops will be conducted focusing on electronics, micro controllers, automation and their integration with the environment.
It consists of:
1) Themes: each day each theme will cover a different piece of technology.
2) Community: the workshop will be held after the office hours so that all members of the KAUST community can participate.
3) Formal presentations: In alignment with each theme, each evening there will be presentations to help guide novice engineers.
4) Self-directed exploration: participants can use the tools to work on their own projects.
5) Competition: a prize will be awarded to the most innovative use of the technology that has a high potential for a positive impact on the KAUST community.
Dr. Peter Rautek is a Research Scientist at the Visual Computing Center at KAUST since 2011. His passion for making things manifested in joint electronics projects and mobile apps. He is leading the Maker Space SDG that was founded in 2016 at KAUST.
No resources found.
No links found.